This is blog post number 2027.
Blog post number 1 occured on 4th Aprill 2005 without a fanfare and without any real content. I had no idea what I was doing back then, and I’m still not really sure, but I’ve learnt a lot along the way.
I mostly blog for myself, but I do hope that it’s of value to those of you that read it. Having said that, it is interesting to see what people do read, so I thought I would share the all-time Top 10:
- Office Speak: “Sharpen Your Pencil”
- Add a Third Time-Zone to your Outlook Calendar
- The British, the Queue and the Tut
- Office Speak: Greenfielding
- Count Your Blessings #120 – Short Stories
- Office Speak: “Can you please go on mute” – “PLEASE GO ON MUTE”
- Office Speak: One Throat to Choke
- Productive Workplace: Design Mindset Spaces
- The Bergen Facebook Addiction Scale (BFAS)
- “If everyone has to think outside the box, maybe…
Header Image: This lane is often part of my morning walk which is often the place where an idea for a blog gets formulated.