I normally round out each year with a post that summarises the most visited content for the year. This year a completely forgot about it until today, so here it is:
- Office Speak: “Sharpen Your Pencil”
- Add a Third Time-Zone to your Outlook Calendar
- The British, the Queue and the Tut
- Office Speak: Greenfielding
- Office Speak: “Can you please go on mute” – “PLEASE GO ON MUTE”
- Office Speak: One Throat to Choke
- Productive Workplace: Design Mindset Spaces
- Count Your Blessings #120 – Short Stories
- “If everyone has to think outside the box, maybe…
- The Bergen Facebook Addiction Scale (BFAS)
As with previous years, the most popular posts are primarily historic with a continued growth in Office Speak. The exception to this is #2 on adding a third time-zone to Outlook calendars.
Header Image: Today’s header image is of Angle Tarn taken on a recent walk up and over Bowfell which is somewhere, not visible behind the clouds.