The year isn’t yet concluded, but I’m planning a bit of a technology fast towards the end of the year and the few days that are remaining aren’t going to make a huge difference to the overall outcome of this year’s Top 40 Posts.
It’s interesting to note that many of this years top posts were written in earlier years. Number 1 was written 2010, number 2 in 2012 and number 3 in 2013.
Many of these posts were also at the top of last year’s list.
Not sure what that says about my current writing?
- A Lack Of Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On Mine
- The Bergen Facebook Addiction Scale (BFAS)
- Axiom: People join companies, but leave managers
- BYOD and Productivity Statistics
- “One road leads home and a thousand roads lead into the…
- AWS Config now with ServiceNow Integration
- Rich Pictures
- The Productive Workplace: The Novel and Adaptive Thinking Space
- Microsoft – Productivity Future Vision (2015)
- “Vision is a picture of the future that produces…
- Windows 10: Long Term Servicing Branches
- Windows Live LifeCam
- “If everyone has to think outside the box, maybe…
- I love what I do – because – I’m good at what I do – because…
- My Tools: IFTTT – Automating Your Life
- Exchange 2016 Architecture Update – a few highlights from Ignite 2015
- “The man who does things makes many mistakes, but he never makes the biggest mistake…
- “In 10 years, it’s predicted that 40% of Fortune 500 companie…
- How to Measure Knowledge Worker Output? Metrics?
- Office Speak: “Can you please go on mute” – “PLEASE GO ON MUTE”
- “Only three things happen naturally in organisations…
- Concept of the Day: Cultural Plasticity
- I’m being a bit less social
- How I Process Information (Normally)
- Office Speak: One Throat to Choke
- Rant Over
- Productive Workplace: Cognitive Load Management Spaces
- Because it’s Friday: Wonderful Geometric Animated GIFs
- On the train in 2015
- “The Rise of Dynamic Teams” – Alan Lepofsky and Bryan Goode