As we move into the fourth quarter of 2011 I thought I’d highlight the top posts for the third quarter:
- Rich Pictures
- Team Development: Forming – Storming – Norming – Performing
- Ignore Everybody – and other quotations
- A Lack Of Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On Mine
- Organisation Charts
- Because it’s Friday: Humorous Sign Graffiti
- Facebook Productivity Impact
- Office 2010 on App-V: Known Issues and Limitations
- Modern Office Etiquette
- I love what I do – because – I’m good at what I do – because…
- Connection, Interaction and Human Rights
- Finding my mobile – a story of location software
- Do I really look like Eddie Murphy?
- The Four Ages of Remembering a New Password
- Because it’s Friday: Dilbert and the PowerPoint Summary
- The Talk Normal Challenge
- Because it’s Friday: Danny Macaskill
- Because it’s Friday: iPod Magician – Marco Tempest
- Because it’s Friday: A message for Pacdog
- Tension Headaches: My Journey So Far
- Going +1 with AddThis
- Naked on the Fourth Plinth
I was only going to post the top 20, but I really enjoyed writing #22 so wanted to give it a bit of a knees up.
The top 4 have been the tops 4 for a very long time now. Rich Pictures is from 2009.
It’s interesting to see some older posts making a come back. I wrote my post on Tension Headaches back in May 2010, which reminds me, I really must do another update on that subject.