Some people’s blogs are full of lists of thing – I’m not a huge fan of lists for lists sake, but thought I would make an exception. An exception for no particular reason other than I thought I would, and it’s my blog, so I get to decide.
- Rich Pictures
- Team Development: Forming – Storming – Norming – Performing
- A Lack Of Planning On Your Part Does Not Constitute An Emergency On Mine
- Friday is no longer the end of the working week
- Tension Headaches: My Journey So Far
- Let’s hear it for the New Dorks
- The New Work-Life Balance
- Concept of the Day: Cognitive Surplus
- Windows Live Writer Dictionary – Hack
- Playing a new game
- What do I know?
For anyone listening – the one on Windows Live writer hack is no redundant and has been for a very long time.
and these are the top 20 search terms:
- rich picture
- rich pictures
- rich pictures examples
- graham chastney
- forming storming norming performing
- a lack of planning on your part
- group dynamics forming storming norming
- nice quotations
- rich picture symbols
- “a lack of planning on your part”
- ssm rich pictures
- lack of planning on your part
- forming in team development
- rich picture example
- quotes about reading
- cultural plasticity
- “lack of planning on your part”5
- focussing on work
- forming storming norming performing diagrams
- forming team development
Interesting to see that people were searching for me by name.
and this is the top 10 list of visiting countries for the first half of 2010:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- South Africa
and in that time this is the mix of browsers used (which has changed significantly from the previous 6 months):
I could continue but I can sense, already, that you’re not really that interested.
Although I’m not a huge fan of lists – I am quite a fan of statistics.